- Caregiving - Our dogs and cats are cared for twice a day, 7 days a week.
- Cats - clean cages, water, feed, play, and provide medications if needed
- Dogs - walk dogs, clean kennels, play, and provide medications if needed
- Adoption Counseling - trained to match animals with "forever" homes
- Adoption Assistants
Adoption counselors need assistants to help transport and show cats and dogs on Adoption Days. Weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly schedules offer 6-8 hours of rewarding experiences. Preferences for cat or dog adoptions are accommodated. Minors must be at least 16 years old and have transportation to and from the adoption locations.
- Foster parenting - home care for special needs animals. Download Special Application (PDF).
- TLC Club - specializing in socialization, behavior and grooming
Are you looking for ways to help the animals, but you can't get to the shelter? We have opportunities for reliable, fun-loving people to work on planning and executing fundraising events. Innovative, exciting project management positions are available. Join the Dream Team! Help raise badly needed funds that make the vision of PAWS a reality!
- Public Relations
Do you have marketing experience? Want to share your skills in publishing? We are looking for someone to help us manage a newsletter and handle advertising for events and fundraisers. We need experienced writers, editors, and media handling.
- Office Assistance - filing, follow-up calls, answer phones, data entry
Search for Lifelong Friends Pet Adoptions at: